Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Thursday, March 31, 2005

Traveling Story

Pearls and Dreams

In checking out the blogs I visit every day, I checked out one of my favorite, Dr. Charles. This evening, he posted what he called a 'Traveling Story' He'd started a story, then sent it through email to several other medical bloggers, and they came up with quite an interesting tale.
A frighteningly realistic feel & look into mental illness and relationships gone bad. (none of the characters are real they assure us, but they seem real enough while reading!)

Take a few minutes, enjoy the story and be grateful.

10 comments:

  1. Looking at asthma info online today while my son coughs I came across this post. Does anyone know a good asthma site to help?

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was looking at your posts about cancer pancreatic and found a good article about the same cancer pancreatic info too...

    God luck with it : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a excellent blog. Keep it going.

    This may be of interest to you I have a free online dating service. It pretty much covers dating stuff.

    I'll be sure to come back.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After we paid for our kids whistler summer camp we found it tough to recover! I totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Searching for liver cancer symptom treatment and information I found this post. I totally agree with you and think it takes time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice blog, hard to come by these days,

    If you have a chance, can you visit my Dating Ideas site


    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bravo, great page related to weight loss story, hope you get a chance to visit mine about weight loss story

    ReplyDelete
  8. I think the information i have read here has been really useful, as i know a few friends who suffermigraine home remedyand one thing that has helped a couple of them is a Bioflow. They purchased them at migraine home remedy. It hasn't worked for all of them, but has completely eradicated the problem for one of them, and made the migraine home remedy much more bearable for the other. It might be worth a look

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey I just love your blog. I also have a senior dating
    blog/site. I mostly deals with senior dating
    Please come and check it out if you get the time!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey I just love your blog. I also have a interracial dating
    blog/site. I mostly deals with interracial dating
    Please come and check it out if you get the time!

    ReplyDelete