Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Saturday, March 12, 2005

March Madness

OSU (church is going to be fun tomorrow, well, for me, being an OSU fan. For my OU fan pastor, probably not so much fun ... personally, I'm going to have a ball. I wonder if I have anything orange I can wear ... hmmmmm where's my OSU sweatshirt?) I was nice enough to not tell him after the national championship football game that there is one team I will cheer over OSU for ..and that's USC ... I've been a Trojan's fan since I was in diapers. I've only lived in Oklahoma since I was 17. So, I was one of 3 residents in Oklahoma that was happy at the end of the football season. But tomorrow, it is going to be FUN. GO OSU!!!

1 comment:

  1. Where I'm at to be an OSU fan you wear scarlet and gray...and it'a pretty gray day thanks to that mean old team from Wisconsin! Go buckeyes!

    ReplyDelete