Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Sunday, April 03, 2005

Where oh where has my little blog gone?

Oh where oh where has my little blog gone? Oh where oh where could it be? I shut down my puter to leave for a while, and came back to find a blank page!! BLOG ... where are you????? Please open! At least I got my dashboard to open, I emailed blog support, but haven't heard back from them. Then again, last time I emailed them, they fixed the problem, then 24 hours later emailed me and said they had fixed it. I want my blog!!!! A white blank page is not my idea of a nice blog! Ok, hitting publish to see, what, if anything happens.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you're back! I kept coming over to let you know "I'm game" for the interview and all I kept getting was a white screen.

    We got four inches of snow...I figured it must of been a blizzard where you are...lol.

    Take care. And I am game for the interview.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok! I have church this morning, and then a meeting tonight, but I will try to get them done in between. I knew before it went haywire you were willing to participate, so I'd started formulating in my mind. Hopefully it won't take me tooo long to do it. If not, look tomorrow afternoon.

    That was onne iirraaataatttingg blizzaarrrddd!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete