Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Tuesday, March 21, 2006

For Fun

Pearls and Dreams

Hat tip to Biscotti Brain for this:



Also found this one on a xanga tonight.
You Are 28% Abnormal

You are at low risk for being a psychopath. It is unlikely that you have no soul.

You are at low risk for having a borderline personality. It is unlikely that you are a chaotic mess.

You are at low risk for having a narcissistic personality. It is unlikely that you are in love with your own reflection.

You are at high risk for having a social phobia. It is very likely that you feel most comfortable in your mom's basement.

You are at low risk for obsessive compulsive disorder. It is unlikely that you are addicted to hand sanitizer.


hmmmmm ... I have a pretty good case of social anxiety disorder!
Recently, I had to draw a self portrait of myself. My therapist was intrequed by the fact that it was in a bedroom, with a door that was only half there ... no door knob, no outlet to the room, no phone, no computer, blinds on the window ... no way of communicating with the outside world whatsoever. Yet, I was smiling ... just happy to be me in my own little room ...hmmm

I totally get agoraphobia. I have a friend who's son has a severe case of it. She worries about me, because she keeps telling me her concerns, and my response is "well, I can understand why he thinks that..."
No, I'm not about to stay in my house ... I have responsibilities in my church ..and doctor appointments to go to ... but I understand being happy to never leave home.

So, I'm only 28% abnormal! ;)

1 comment:

  1. I tried the DNA one ... it was rather close to being accurate. Well done for an online thing.

    Thanks for posting it! :)

    .

    ReplyDelete