Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Any thoughts?

Pearls and Dreams

Ok any blog experts ... any ideas why my blogging goes down below instead of to the side of my sidebar?

My friend Deneice (The Journey) was kind enough to fix it as much as she could, bringing my weather pixie and blog rolling up to the top) but the posts are still down below & neither one of us could figure that one out. If you have any ideas ... please leave a comment!

2 comments:

  1. I'll post TWO comments for the price of one :)

    First, now I'm not seeing ANY posts, just the sidebar stuff.

    Second, if you click on one of the posts in the archive list, it comes up just like you want it.

    If you compare the source codes, you could find the differences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have seen this happen before. It has something to do with the width of the weather pixie and the width of information on the sidebar...

    ReplyDelete