Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Friday, May 05, 2006

MeMe tagged by D

Pearls and Dreams

A couple of things from The Journey

Your Brain's Pattern

Your mind is a firestorm - full of intensity and drama.
Your thoughts may seem scattered to you most of the time...
But they often seem strong and passionate to those around you.
You are a natural influencer. The thoughts you share are very powerful and persuading.


And, she tagged me the other day, and I had to post about my house, so, here is the I AM MeME ....
I (A Meme)


I AM: A Mother, Wife, Friend, lay minister and growing.
I WANT: To continue writing and to minister to hurting women
I WISH: my writing was easier to get published.

I HATE: being tired and sore.

I LOVE: my kids!

I MISS: YOSEMITE
I FEAR: that I will never fully recover, and that somewhere along the line, I will drop the ball, and never complete what I've started in ministry.

I HEAR: God talking to me:).

I WONDER: why I am so afraid when I can hear God talking to me.
I REGRET: many things, mostly, settling for the easy, and not doing the challenging thing, for fear of what people would say.
I AM NOT: liking the memories that are forcing themselves on me.

I DANCE:with my sons in the kitchen ... and with the cats in the kitchen.
I SING: in the choir ...until Sunday, then I go back to just singing with the worship team during practice. This is my LAST singing event. Whether our worship pastor likes it or not. I'm her assistant from now on.
I CRY: what's that?
I AM NOT ALWAYS: as flexible as I appear to be.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: words
I WRITE: My blog, poetry, and occassionally, I even sell an article here or there.
I CONFUSE: pushing through the pain, taking care of myself
I NEED: To find a balance in self care so that I don't flare the autoimmune stuff so much.
I SHOULD: let the memories do what they need to do (blech!)
I START: sorting through 17 years of belongings that we've accumulated since our last move for our move that will take place sometime in the next 5 months.
I FINISH: hmmmm my coffee

4 comments:

  1. Wow I don't know that many people who are that completly honest... You have my vote;) My coach for school says that people who are that self aware are the ones who accomplish the most!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. *grin*

    *cough*

    What Wolfbaby said made me chuckle a bit. Yes ... it's quite difficult to find people be so completely honest ...

    Now ... what was the answer on the cry one again?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your brain is always looking for the connections in life.
    You always amaze your friends by figuring out things first.
    You're also good at connecting people - and often play match maker.
    You see the world in fluid, flexible terms. Nothing is black or white.

    ***

    I prefer looking at things in black and white.

    Hmmm...

    This particular test could be bogus.

    ;+ )

    later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. TJ ... I questioned the accuracy too ...not too sure on how influencial I am.

    Wolf ...there are those who would disagree with you on my openess and honesty, one blog friend I can think of ...oh look! She's right there!

    Moof ... BEHAVE!
    I was open with the questions asked! I could have said I cry about things I don't!
    :P I AM open on this blog, far more open than I am in person.
    FAR more ...
    Cover your mouth when you cough!
    :P
    Love ya!

    Pk

    ReplyDelete