Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Sunday, June 05, 2005

Home

Pearls and Dreams

Well, I was going to post about how I was doing, but, by the time I got caught up on the blogs I read and my emails ... my pain medicines have kicked in and I'm getting groggy.

I will post in a bit. I got home on Friday. I'm getting around ok. I think the rest of my body hurts more than my knee trying to favor the knee. I think the recovery is going to go quickly now that I'm out of the hospital. I will post later today or tomorrow about how that went. It was, by far, the worst stay in the hospital I had ever had. Not just one problem, not just two, but constant and at times scary. How I stayed off a respirator and out of ICU ... I'm sure is only because of the prayers of those who were praying for me!
Details to come.

Oh, and for those who saw the news and saw the storms that hit northeastern Oklahoma. Yes, we had to leave our mobile home last night at 11:30 at night. We lost part of the porch roof. Not much though. I'll get a picture of it, but since I don't have a digital, it will be a month or so before I get it posted. We lost electricity for a while and it was raining so hard we couldn't leave the windows open ... a mobile home is just toooooooo hot to stay in with windows up and no electricity for fans/ac or any such thing. So, last night when I should have been sleeping, I was taking cover in a resteraunt watching the thunderstorm. Which, was kind of fun watching.

No comments:

Post a Comment