Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Monday, December 13, 2004

Servanthood

Pearls and Dreams

Your Servant
by Peggikaye Eagler

To do your work,
Is my desire,
To live my life,
In the Holy Ghost fire.

To walk and run,
To sit and stand,
Within Your love,
And the Body's Band.

To live eternally,
And walk in power.
Continually growing,
Until the final hour.

Doing your work,
Is my life's plan.
To lift up the Spirit,
Put down the old man

Peggikaye February 1982 ... school assignment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
One
by Peggikaye Eagler


I have only one thought,
One thought to occupy my mind,
To lift me up and brighten my day,
To help me through any trouble,
I have one thought,
Jesus Christ.


I have only one desire,
I want to lift up Jesus Christ,
I want to praise Him in all I do,
I want to love Him at all times,
I have only one desire,
To Glorify Him.


I have only one purpose,
I want to bring in people,
I want to show them God's love,
I want to show them true security,
I have one purpose,
To win the lost.


I have only one ability,
Without it, I can't do anything.
With it, I can do everything.
With it, I can work for Him.
I have one ability,
The Holy Ghost


I have only one motive,
Without it, I won't be effective,
Without it, I would be lost.
I'd have no where to run,
I have one motive,
The Love of God.


Peggikaye ...February 5, 1982 ..school assignment

No comments:

Post a Comment