Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Sign of Surprise, Thank You

Pearls and Dreams

A while back, I had someone ask to be my myspace friend. It was someone who owned a business in Broken Arrow. They own a business who puts up signs and flags for surprises ...parties and such in the Broken Arrow and Tulsa area.

The idea intrigued me. I thought it might be a kind of cool way to say thank you to the volunteers who helped to build my house. So, I asked for a price quote.

Rather than giving me a price quote ...the business contacted Habitat and asked if they could donate this service for the key ceremony!!!!!!

It was such a kind gesture! I wanted to not only say thank you to them for doing it, but make sure that I posted pictures of the signs at the key ceremony as a way of showing just what they did for us.

So, Sign of Surprise, thank you SO much for doing this for us on Sunday. It was absolutely wonderful and I hope you get a few calls because of it!

sign

before

after

Prayer

3 comments:

  1. It looked great and it was a beautiful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is fantastic pk... congradulations again that looks so wonderful and you all look so beatiful!!

    ReplyDelete