Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Here, home, happy

Well, except for a few things that are left in the storage shed and in the stored in the back room ... we are in the new house. Mostly unpacked too. Not quite ...about 75%.

Exhausted. I've been sick. That's not helping.

I have so much to say ... and no words to say it in. Besides, it's almost dinner ... and since, we now have a dining room table, and we all sit together ... I can't just type through dinner ... so. I just wanted to pop on and say I'm back to the blogging world. I will try to up date tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you are feeling better Pk . . . I'm sick (still) too. :o( *cough*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back -- I've missed you! I hope you'll be feeling better soon. Looking forward to hearing all about your new house!
    A

    ReplyDelete