Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Saturday, November 04, 2006

Happy Sigh

The house is done. Flowers and all.

The gardners came today. We didn't have the normal Habitat flower people. The flowers were done by a flower company that one of the churches that sponsored the house. This, was a good thing, it means mine is different than all the other habitat houses . (Read this as: NO PURPLE FLOWERS!)

We have 3 rose bushes ... called Knockout Roses (pink) on one side
Boxwoods and Nandina's in front
and Japanese Yews on the other side.
Yellow pansies on one corner.

Just beautiful!

As soon as Stephen sends me the pictures, I will send the pictures!

Sigh.

5 comments:

  1. LOLOL your house is gorgeous and I am very happy for you and happy that you got the kind of flowers you like. You can send the purple ones to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoooooo! (hey, if the purple ones are irises, i'll take 'em!)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Raine ...thank you sooo much!!!

    Difficult ... um ..nope, they didn't even bring purple!

    'neice ... thanks! I know you are. I'm praying for you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so happy for you! I love your new home! I'ts beautiful!

    ReplyDelete