Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Tuesday, May 10, 2005

Pk's Stand

Pearls and Dreams

Every year, I make a very strong stand ... we are not rescuing wild animals this year ... no lizards, no bunnies, no squirrels, no ducks, no turtles, no birds ... no nothing ... scroll down to see how effective my stand this year has been ...










tired Bj with Bunny


bunny rabbit 4


Bunny

At least they could have been original ... look what my brother has for a pet!

My brother's pets

Yes, I'm serious, those came from his own tanks in his own house.
No one has ever called my brother normal.

1 comment:

  1. OH PK!! What a hoot! Thank you for the belly laugh, I always like those!!

    Maybe the bunny will find the glasses??? tee hee

    love you dear! hugs and prayers!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete