Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Monday, May 09, 2005

How a mother looses her sanity

Pearls and Dreams

A few weeks ago, I had two sons who looked like this

BjSamuel2005

Then, I scheduled an appointment with the eye doctor, the eye doctor said "OH NO! PROBLEMS!" And a week later, I had two boys who looked like this


boysglasses

Now, here we are, a month later ... and for some mysterious reason, I have 2 boys that look like this again

BjSamuel2005

Neither seems to be able to explain the mysterious differences in their faces, nor where the things are that will bring their faces back to the appropriate appearance.

ARGH!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Heh.

    Maybe you could get an eye chart and a bullwhip. "No, that's not an O, that's a D!" [CRACK]

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tee hee! I used to lose my glasses frequently! In fact, I've had them since 4rth grade, but have only wore them since my junior year of highschool! I think I might have missed a lot, I know my grades and social events suffered for it. Hard to enjoy yourself at a party or gathering when you can't see who is there!

    The things that make ya go hmm... lol

    Hope they find them soon, dear, you don't need any more worries right now!

    love, (((((hugs))))) and prayers
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe if they understood how distinguished they look in glasses? Oh well, as they say, you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink! If it becomes inportant to them, they will likely find the glasses once again!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. But they look so handsome in their glasses!

    My (ADHD) son started wearing glasses at about their age, and we had the same problems. If he wasn't breaking the frames, he was 'mislaying' them. Titanium frames fixed the breakage problem. I used to carry a Leatherman utility tool all the time just to bend his frames back into shape. Works great!

    Never found a good solution to the 'losing them' problem, though grounding him from the Nintendo usually made his glasses magically appear in a day or two. lol

    ReplyDelete