Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Sunday, July 09, 2006

misc.

Pearls and Dreams

So, tomorrow ... a friend and I are taking a girls day out and going to OKC. I'm going to meet her dad and step mom for lunch and going to OU pediatric hospital to see Kylie girl!!!

With my own two little eyes!

Our church reached the goal today ... the fundraising was complete of the funds needed for our church to participate in the Habitat build. :D


Italy beat France ...oh yea!

Emailed the director of the camp and thanked him for the opportunity to serve. He emailed back and said he was looking forward to working with me again on more state events ... SAY WHATWHOSAWHATSIT??????

My pastors wife was laughing at me today ... she said she could see the excitement in me ... she said I was so excited I couldn't stand myself. Yep. It's a good place to be.

I made a joke today at Sunday School about mom forgetting it was Sunday and that was why she wasn't at church.
It evidently wasn't a funny joke. :(
Guess I should have gone and called her.

She said she was too tired anyway. She's going to be giving up a day of work. (good, she shouldn't be driving, but is)

I will see you all after I get back from OKC.

7 comments:

  1. enjoy your time with them pk...

    I will be keeping Kylie in my prayers!!!!

    precious little angel that she is

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your mood is contagious -- at the end of a(nother)long day, I feel way better! Have a great trip; give Kylie kisses for all of us!
    best regards,
    A.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you had a good time today. I have been wondering how Kylie is doing.

    ReplyDelete