Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Thursday, December 21, 2006

Pearls and Dreams

A year ago today, my life changed dramatically. My husband decided that he needed to let God be in charge of his life and he needed to stop being so angry at God.

It's amazing the changes that have taken place in our house since then. How incredible things have been.

Someone asked my husband last night how things were and he said "if they were any better, I just don't know what I'd do. Things are insanely good!"

*grin*

They are.

Well ... today, it passed insane.

A knock at the door ... a thump on the porch.

I opened the door and a package on the door mat.

I picked it up ...it was addressed to me, but with my legal name.

This confused me. No one uses my full legal name! Even the social security administration uses my legal nickname. No one ...but the DMV. So ...what could the DMV be sending me???

Oh ..wait ...one other ... the publisher is using my legal name.

The publisher.

A package ...

Oh...

It's ...

It can't be ....

Holy SMOKES!!!

I'm an AUTHOR FOR REAL!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations, PK :)
    It's a moment to cherish, for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas Pk! I hope that you and your family have a wonderful holiday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you are!

    A very blessed one at that!

    Just wanted to stop by to let you know that I am praying that you have a Merry Christmas and a Blessed New Year.

    later...

    ReplyDelete
  4. PK, I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas..So many good things in your life to celebrate.

    ReplyDelete