Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Sunday, December 03, 2006

Christmas tag

I've been *gasp* tagged! Cathy ..thank you dear. 5 Christmas songs ....

Cathy thought it was easy ... I spend every week elbow deep in music files ... figuring out 5 songs ...is not easy!

1. Mary Did You Know?

2. White Christmas

3. 'Nuttin' for Christmas

4. O Little Town of Bethelem

5. Silent Night, Holy Night

Now I am supposed to tag people who haven't been tagged ... but I think most people have been tagged.

so ...if you're reading this and haven't been tagged (Alison ?) you're it!

6 comments:

  1. Lmao thanks. I'll update this week with it lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some beatiful songs;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my list, and then came over to see yours...I love the song "Mary, Did You Know?" and so rarely get to hear it.

    Hope the tics have settled down!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  4. O Come All Ye Faithful, Hark! The Herald Angels Sing, The First Noel, Ave Maria, What Child is This, Joy to the World, The Little Drummer Boy...I know, I know...thats seven! Couldn't narrow it down any more. :P

    hehe the word verification is "wwhoa", some kind of message? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. *ack!* I was coming over here to tag you, but you've already been tagged! *LOL*

    ReplyDelete