Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Wednesday, December 27, 2006

not gone or forgotten

Pearls and Dreams

Alas my blog friends ... I have not forgotten you ... nor forsaken you ...

My body has decided that 3 months of living on adrenaline is more than enough ... and it is on the verge of crash mode.

I am trying to keep my head above water with my book ...and trying to keep a lupus flare from happening. Too late on the MG front ... double vision is quite the joy to live with. (not)

I wish you all HAPPY NEW YEARS if I don't make it back before Sunday evening ...and rest assured, even if I'm not commenting on your blogs, I am thinking about you, and praying for you!

4 comments:

  1. Did you know that your book is selling over in the United Kingdom? I just saw it advertised from the UK over on Amazon. I thought that was pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is late, late, late, but I wanted to wish you all the best in the new year -- and let you know how excited I am for your book!

    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take a breather Peggikaye!

    Love Ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Get some rest. You have really been pushing it for the past several weeks. The body is going to protest. Be good to PK. (((PK)))

    ReplyDelete