Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Sunday, November 28, 2004

More Poetry

A Life Refined
by Peggikaye Eagler

Into the fire,

My heart is placed.
A trial of patience,
Imperfections erased.

My brain says it's pain,
My heart feels it's healing.
The process not pleasant,
For sin it's revealing.

Struggles through life,
Some not my doing.
Others caused myself,
In sin I sat stewing.

Surrender's involved,
And learning to trust.
Exposing my heart,
Being real is a must.

Let the fire burn hot,
Refining the past.
Examine my heart,
Leaving faith that will last.

Like fine precious metals,
Shining silver and gold.
The fire makes pure,
A heart that was cold.

Refiner's fire burns,
My soul feels it's purpose.
My testimony for God,
Reflecting love Glorious!

© Peggikaye Eagler

No comments:

Post a Comment