Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Wednesday, November 03, 2004

Joining in the fun

Well, It's time I entered into the fun ... blogging!

Not sure I'll say a bunch tonight, but thought I'd at least set it up.

If anyone reads this and are wondering what's behind the name ... if you don't know me, I guess you'll just have to wait and figure it out as I go (nah! I'm not a bit ornery!)

If you know me, you might be able to figure it out ... but for now, I will just say, it has everything to do with God's miraculous grace, and mercy and healing of a wounded broken heart!

Well, I guess since I have it established, and the election is just about settled, at least as much as it's going to get for now ... I will end it ...

Hey D ... it's about time I join in huh?


3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to reading about the healing of the wounded broken heart :)

    Welcome to the Blogosphere!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I hope you enjoy what you read and are blessed by what God has done.

    Now if I can just figure out the logistics of the blog world lol

    ReplyDelete