My good friend Deneice tagged me.
Moof, you're safe, I won't tag you, you're too busy.
6 things that are unusual about me.
1. I think in sign language.
I learned sign language as a teenager. I was exposed to it as a toddler. My father taught at California School for the Deaf in the Bay Area when I was born, and until I was in early elementary age. I interpreted for a number of years. (never certified, don't ask, it's a sad tale of poor self esteem and stubbornness ...one of those "could have would have should have" stories...)I signed so often, that I now think in sign.
2. I collect elephants and pigs.
The elephants started when I was a 13 year old. The pigs started after the show CSI started. You don't want to know the whole violent story behind it. *grin*
3. My favorite job of all times was market research. I was one of those annoying people in the mall with a clipboard. You cannot believe what they paid me in 1985 compared to the minimum wage!
4. I rarely watch movies. I don't know why. I don't. Sigh
5. I can't stand being in unstructured groups. You'll find me against a wall, and as hidden as possible. Even if I know everyone in the room and have known them for years.
6. I do not like attention. I love to have fun, and I like to laugh. But I am not someone who likes to draw attention to myself in person.
I'm supposed to tag 6 people ...
Wanda, Alison, Biscotti Brain, Cathy, Todd, Beth