Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mother's Day

HouseWarming(18)Icaughtit

Well, anyone who's read this blog for any length of time knows how much I despise the color purple. As well as knowing how much my mother loves the color purple.

Well, for Mother's Day, I came up with THE plan ... I wore a solid purple suit to church today. Just for her.
PkNannaRebekah
As she came into the gym where we were having the breakfast, she saw me and said "Is this for me?" and I said yes. Her eyes teared up and I knew I'd made the right choice. Ironically enough, THIS year, they chose to take pictures of all the mother's and their children ... including adult mom's and daughters! So she will have a keepsake of my gift to her!

She called me this afternoon to say thank you, that it was really better than anything that I could have bought her.

So, for me, for Mother's Day, I have my Swing that was bought for me a couple of months ago, and my husband is grilling steaks. He also bought me some Twizzler's. :)

For myself, I decided to take a picture of Jessica Dawn's bank and stocking to post it here.Mom's pictures 013 I've been researching a bit of what a 20 week pregnancy was developmentally, where she was. So, some day this week, I will post where she was when she went to be with Jesus. So, for my gift to me, I'm getting to know Jessica a little more. JessicaDawn

No comments:

Post a Comment