Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged

I have been tagged by two friends ... YMX buddies as well as 'invisible friends' *grin* So, I get to kill 2 birds with one stone *BIG GRIN*
So, for Patti and Deneice ...here goes :

Rules to play:

1. players start with 8 random facts about themselves.
2. those who are tagged should post these rules and their 8 random facts.
3. players should tag 8 other people and notify them they have been tagged.


1. I played volleyball and softball and track and field in high school.

2. I played the clarinet ... but I was awful. My nickname in band ... was Jerry. As in the mouse ... from Tom and Jerry. (SQUEAK!!!!!!!!)

3. I can't stand the color purple!!!!!!!

4. I have discovered that I think I like cats more than dogs. My 5 year old neice was here the other day and she was trying to make my cats play with her. They, of coarse, would not be forced. She informed me that I needed to get a dog who would play no matter what. Dogs, were more fun, playful and less boring.

At that point, I realized that I actually liked the quietness of my cats.

5. I love to cook. I don't like to eat. At all.

6. I love to be alone!

7. I love old hymns and new praise and worship music.

8. I don't like to be the center of attention ... at all.

Tag 8 people ... hmmm I may have to think about that for a day or so and get back to it.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer. Purple is my fav ;-)

    How are things going? You are always in my prayers.

    Liz

    ReplyDelete