Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Monday, February 26, 2007

Grand Rounds

Every week, the best in medical blogging is put together in a blog carnival called Grand Rounds. This week, Dr. Dinosaur is hosting. Grand Rounds 3.23

I submitted my post about Don's bout with polio before I even realized there was a suggested theme. I hit send, then went back and read the theme suggestion ... which was ... things of the past. Well ...couldn't have been timed better!

Between being being encouraged to write it that night by Flea's post ...and then it going right along with the theme of Grand Rounds for the week ... I'd say ... it must have all been Kismit!

Hop on over to Grand Rounds and read the rest of the entries. Always informative and a good use of time!

Have a great day!

1 comment:

  1. I did the same thing with GR. I hit send and then realized it might not fit the theme. But it was woven in anyway.

    ReplyDelete