Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Monday, October 02, 2006

whoops

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news ...but our computer has decided it needs a vacation and gone caput!

It is still under warrenty ...however, we have to ship it to the manufacturer!!

So, I will be out of commission except for occassional library email checks.

Those of you who know how to reach me by phone and email ...please do so. :D

I will miss you all. MUCHLY!!!

Oh, and the house ..we got the siding up on Saturday, and we start to paint on this saturday! Pictures will come as soon as I have computer capability!!!

11 comments:

  1. wow and dosn't that suck big time!!! hmmm well... I guess that means I should have called you this weekend huh... Can't wait for the pics hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wondered where you've been...well, you're in our thoughts, if not our comment boxes. Looking forward to more pictures of the house and progress!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  3. We miss you PK. Hope the computer is fixed soon. I do enjoy our phone chats however.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your computer. But glad to hear the house is coming along. Hope you're back in cyberspace soon!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tag, you're IT! (when you get things up and running again!!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay paint time! That's awesome!

    Sorry bout your computer, good the warrenty's still good though.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your computer gets fixed real quick!

    Glad to hear about the progress on the house!

    later...

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss you, hope you get back soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It seems like you've been gone ~forever~...

    Can't wait to hear what your "status" is!

    later...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yeah...

    It's me again.

    Thinking about you and praying for you too.

    later...

    ReplyDelete