Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Sunday, October 29, 2006

Pearls and Dreams

Pearls and Dreams

I would like to introduce you to a friend ... she has a great name ... Peggy ...(note, spelling is different)we actually call her Peg, but ...it is Peggy.

Kansas Konversation

Peg has a new blog ..and has some cool pictures of her digging for salt crystals. I don't know, that sounds like a blast to me.

Peg and I have been friends for more years than I can count ... wait ... Benjamin was in kindergarten ..he's now in the 8th grade ... so ... we met on line through an email group and have stayed in touch. The beautiful beautiful flowers on my flickr and in any of my posts IM000003...come from her garden. Peg has a green green thumb (hand, elbow ...). She is also quite talented at knitting ... so hopefully she'll blog about that too.

She's an animal lover, like me ...and has 2 GREAT kids. One of them is married. I'll let her talk about her kids though.

I got to meet Peg, her daughter and another friend of Peg's and mine a few years ago, when we went down to Texas for a weekend. Peg, is not an axe murder ... regardless of what my husband thought at first.

Go check out her blog
... oh ...and when my book comes out, you'll see in the dedication something about my friends on the Pink Bus ... Peg's one of those friends on the Pink Bus.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the intro PK! congrats on the House!!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Peg! And ..thanks! I love it too.

    Just 2 weeks now.

    ReplyDelete