Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Friday, October 27, 2006

Back to the REAL WORLD

Pearls and Dreams

*grin*

Something seriously wrong with that thinking, only a real blog a holic would think on those terms.

I am back to the blog world. Home where I belong.

I will try to catch up sometime today or tomorrow, there will be massive fighting over the computer in the household.

In the meantime, if you go to my flickr, you can see the pictures my nephew took for our housewarming invitation!

We finish the house on November the 4th. We're taking a break tomorrow (which, will give me more of a chance to catch you up) and then we dedicate on the 12th (at 3 PM .... HINT HINT HINT TJ ....)

Wolfbaby, my yahoo is downloading as I type, I should be back to IM capabilities in about an hour (stupid modem) ...

I can't wait to catch up with everyone!!!

Next on my agenda ... visiting blogs!!!

10 comments:

  1. I love blogging too.
    Somehow, I feel like I travel all over the world when I visit blogfriends. And it costs me nothing but time and typing! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay--I'm glad you're back!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so so happy you are back..I have a zillion things to tell you...I just looked at you, Don, the boys and youru house..BEAUTIFUL, PK! All of it...I can't believe how fast it all happened..

    I left you a message in my comments also but in case you don't see it, I am calling you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad to see you back in the blogging world -- and can't wait for the pictures of your new home and the dedication!
    A

    ReplyDelete
  5. since i know you have a break this weekend I will try callin you.. i havn't before cause i know how busy and tired you get on the weekend. Take care and DON'T OVER DO IT.... hugs and welcome back;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dr. Deb ... it's so great to just hop on the computer and get to know so many different people.

    DifficultPt ...yea, I'm glad I'm back too!

    Alison and Dr. A ...thank ye very much!

    Cathy ... I'm just in shock you know?

    Artemis ... it's all so exciting. The carpet went in yesterday. I'm carrying around a scrap piece in my purse :)

    Wolfbaby ... I've sat at the puter all day ...no overdoing it today. Tomorrow? We'll see.

    Sera ... thank you so much *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Peggikaye...

    If school work is under control, I will try to make it.

    But please don't hold your breath.

    ok?

    Because I am also on call 24/7 at my job and that greatly affects my ability to get my studies done.

    And everything else.

    I'm so glad your computer is back and...

    Your house is gorgeous!

    later...

    ReplyDelete