Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Monday, November 26, 2007

I am in absolute shock right now.

I opened the door for a UPS delivery man ..and found an anonymous gift ...for me, for my birthday.

It is a miniature blue willow tea set, very very much like the one I broke as a child!
bluewillow

I'm absolutely stunned and grateful beyond belief.

I cried for 20 minutes when I opened it.


I was in so much shock, I couldn't hardly move.

Whomever sent it, Thank you. Thank you from the bottom of my heart!!

2 comments:

  1. What a touching considerate lovely gesture. I wish I had thought of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! How thoughtful! How Awesome!! Neat!! What a beautiful set!! :)Waht a wonderful Birthday gift!!!!

    ReplyDelete