Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Tuesday, January 04, 2011

This and That

You can't ground children who have moved out of the house ... this is not a good thing.

My schedule for this spring is as follows:
Tuesday Morning 9-11:40 .. Physiological Psychology (or Psychophysiology same thing)
Tuesday Afternoon 4:30 - 7:10 Personality Theories (if this course looks familiar it's because I complained relentlessly about it spring of 2009 ..which apparently was an introduction level class ... and I could have gotten away with just this one. So sad)
Wednesday Afternoon 4:30 -7:10 Human Adjustment (follow up class to Intro to Counseling)
Thursday Afternoon 1:00-3:40 Infant/Child Psychology (what? what's that you say ... you remember me complaining last spring about child psych [in all fairness, I complained about instructor, not so much the class] ahhh good memory ... apparently a lot of what I took at TCC was considered 'introductory' and I get to retake ... sigh)

I think it will be nice just having class 3 days a week. Tuesdays have the promise of being tiring ...

No comments:

Post a Comment