Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Thursday, May 27, 2010

How Great Thou Art, in Sign Language



Ignore the messy kitchen. I signed this a couple of months ago (then couldn't get it to upload on my desk top computer, but this little laptop did it with no problem) for Medi Medi Mary (M3)

About half way through I get this funky expression on my face ... as I realized that I should have listened to the full version of the song before signing (for timing as well as lyrics) and maybe, just maybe practicing it a time or two ...and maybe brush the hair, a tad of make up and not in Pj's .... but by the time I realized all that I was half way done ..so I just kept going. I don't think I've signed this hymn before, even though it's one of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment