Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Wednesday, March 18, 2009

ARRESTED

https://www.joinmda.org/brokenarrow2009/PearlsofanEagle

I NEED YOUR HELP!
I'm going behind bars for "GOOD"
PLEASE HELP BAIL ME OUT!
Your donation is my key to freedom!
Be proud of the fact that together we're providing help and hope to kids and adults served by MDA in our community. Thanks for making a difference!

For those that think one of these diseases will never touch me. Think again. If you know me, if you're a friend of me ... then you've been touched in some way by one of these 40 neuromuscular diseases. I cannot imagine how different my life would be without the research and services that the MDA has provided for those of us with Myasthenia Gravis. I know for sure, they have made a difference, both in my health, and my learning about the disease when I first got sick. PLEASE give to MDA so other families can benifit from their desperately needed services!

1 comment:

  1. How was your mother BP? Has it been running high? She doesn't take care of herself. Did she mess up her meds again? Which hospital is she in? Does the church Know?

    ReplyDelete