Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Wednesday, April 02, 2008

No Longer

It's a very long story. Not a pleasant one either. Not one of my choice.

I'm no longer in therapy.

I don't have it in me to go to yet another therapist, to put my trust into someone else who is not going to be there.

In my real life, people come and go, I know that. I've grown to expect that, through a lot of hard knocks. But when a therapist says "I'll be there for you. I promise"

then, you turn around ...and they're gone ...

and it happens over and over and over again ...

It's just .. too much.

L
L
Dr. M (2 times)
DB
And Now for the second time L
I just can't do it anymore.

I can't put my trust into someone else, lay my heart out, and my deepest secrets that I've never trusted with anyone else ... only to have 6 months to a year later, have to find someone else to trust again.

I'm done.

I'm going back to my previous life. I didn't know I was unhappy before I started therapy, I'll go back to not knowing I was unhappy.

I'll be fine. My faith will carry me through, it really will.

1 comment:

  1. Hey there,
    Haven't forgotten about you either. I'm sorry about the therapy situation and how you are feeling. Sometimes endings are really beginnings, so I pray God makes something good come of this for you. You deserve peace and health.

    Hugs,
    DG

    ReplyDelete