Dr. Suess

"And will you succeed? Yes indeed! Yes indeed! Ninety Eight and Three Quarters guarenteed!"


Saturday, October 27, 2007

ANNOUNCING!!!

NaNoWriMo Madness

Ok ... I've started a new blog with the intention of being a group blog like Bloggers Anonymous. It's for those who are participating in NaNoWriMo (or those who would like to cheer us on)! If you would like to participate ... please send me your email address (pearlsofaneagle@aol.com) and I will get you hooked up!!

I joined the NaNoWriMe site, and I love the site, but it is PAINFULLY slow!!! I've already met a couple of wonderful people there ... but would also like to keep the support of my already supporters! Tk ... Dr. Dino ..Ms Moofie etc.

I've posted a couple of posts ... already because my fingers are itchy!!

Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeee join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment